If you have not already done so, you need to pay your 2020 dues by JUNE 30. After June 30, you will need to call the national office to pay your 2020 dues over the phone with a credit card or send in a check by mail. Please help us prevent a backlog of calls to the national office by paying your 2020 dues online by June 30.
Steps to pay for your 2020 national dues online by June 30, 2020:
- Click the Member Sign In button and log in at www.nsp.org.
- Click “Hi (Your Name)” in upper right hand corner.
- Then click the highlighted “Renew Now” box on the left side of the screen under your name.
- Input credit card information and then click submit.
- You will then be sent a confirmation email about your payment and a new membership card within two business days.
- If your account is suspended, there is a two business day delay before you will have access to Member Resources on the member website.
If your “Renew Now” button is not highlighted, please contact the Registration Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to pay your Patroller, Candidate, Host Member, Physician Partner, or Associate 2020 dues.
If you wish to become an alumni member please contact email@example.com.