To help keep people safe on the mountain and during other outdoor activities.
Vision Themes 2030
The NSP is one of the leading non-profit organizations in the world because:
- We are recognized as the premier provider of outdoor rescue education;
- We have increased membership numbers, diversity and increased retention;
- We have broadened our reach into other sporting activities and events;
- We have become financially self-sustaining; and
- All of our members have compelling stories of patrolling success.
Pillar 1 – Programs
Our programs meet the current (and future) needs of our members, customers and other stakeholders. These programs (both curriculum-based and non-curriculum based) are relevant, high quality and available.
Pillar 2 – Brand Awareness, Identity and Value
Communicate and enhance NSP’s value to our members, customers and other stakeholders.
Pillar 3 – Technology and Infrastructure
Our technology and infrastructure allow us to accomplish our mission and goals. We will use standard operational procedures and accommodate multiple user interfaces to provide target group(s) specific content, best practices and institutional knowledge to our community.