Membership is available to any current or past member who has been registered as a patroller for at least one year (excluding candidate). It is a great option for those who may need to take time away for various reasons. Maybe a family issue crops up. Maybe work becomes too demanding. Maybe grad school beckons. Or maybe it is time for a break, or just time to retire.
And what happens if you are an alumni member who wants to go back to patrolling? NSP offers you the flexibility to do that! As long as your certifications are current, you can switch out of alumni status and go back to patrolling at any time. So being an alumni member is a great way to stay connected with NSP and your fellow members.
Alumni members receive the following benefits:
- An annual subscription to Ski Patrol Magazine.
- The ability to purchase all NSP Online Store items except patrol uniform-specific items.
- Access to all Pro Deals, excluding Black Diamond and Scarpa and including limited Patagonia discounts.
- The ability to participate and be credentialed in an NSP training or education programs.
- Comprehensive member support services and online resources.
- Voting rights in board elections.
New alumni members must be verified as eligible by the national office. To become an alumni member, please complete and mail this form or contact us at email@example.com.